Thursday, 8 January 2015

This is me...

Hi! Hello...

Welcome to  Modern Wife Life 31...

  • I am Bindy. Well, Belinda - but I hate that and anyone who knows me knows that - people who tend not to like me overuse the name "Belinda" constantly - so lets just say my name is Bindy! 
  • I previously wrote over at "Bella In Bindyland".
  • I took a year long break away from writing so I could be with my daughter while she was a newborn & during her first year.
  • Now that she is a little older and I have been getting some "me" time, I felt I should be using my time wisely instead of wasting it - so I had a very strong urge to start this site & now here we are.
  • I am 26 - 27 in September. 
  • I love my faith & I look forward to expanding my knowledge as I learn more about it.
  • I am married to a great man - Trent, he loves to hunt & fish. 
  • We have an amazing little girl, LuLu. She is so clever, fearless, funny & so incredibly sweet. 
  • We have 4 furbabies - Duke, Daisy, Mishka & Spook.
  • I do live a very blessed life and it is something I am truly grateful for.
  • I love the colour turquoise - well I really like anything in that blue/ cool coloured colour wheel - mint green, turquoise, blues - I just like them all.
  • I really like squirrels - I don't know why, I just do. I've never met a squirrel but I think they are great. I may have a squirrel collection... 
  • I have a Thermomix - I own the TM5 and I love it, it's name is 'Thermie'!
  • I love the satisfaction of a clean house, it maybe a bit of an obsession. 
  • I love what I do, I know to some ladies staying home being a "housewife" is not their idea of a great life choice - but it is for me. I truly love my role and I am very grateful that I have the means & opportunity to be a "stay at home Mum".
  • I love candles, my favourite scents are really clean scents - like linen. But my candle selection varies on the season!
  • I love anything to do with antlers, deer heads, hunting, camo, hides/skins... I am not joking. I dream of having a deer head hung in our living area or having an antler chandelier. I wish I could hunt, my husband, dad & brothers do and they are actually very good at it - I am yet to go on a trip - but I do think it would be great.
  • I grew up on a property where we had cattle & goats and I feel I had an amazing childhood and wouldn't change it for the world. 
  • I am the eldest of 4 children.
  • My parents are amazing people who I respect and look up to. I can rarely make a decision without their input. 
  • I love taking photos. My photos mean so much to me.
  • I adore country music - it is the only type of music I listen to! The Zac Brown Band is possibly my most favourite band ever.
  • I am also really short, like just over 5ft. I think I am 5ft1" (or 2). 
  • During high school I had very blonde hair, I highly doubt I will ever go back blonde, I love the "dark side" too much! 
  • I cannot stand fake people at all. If you lie to me, act fake, be dodgy - I don't care - that's it - I do not need people in my life like that. 
  • I can cut people off very quickly - I guess I can be 'cold & hard' in that sense. I will be kind & lovely to you as long as you are the same to me. Disrespect me or my family or be disloyal, then your actions are final and I truly can just move on in my life without you. 
  • I prefer to spend time with positive people who make me truly happy instead of spending a bad time with a negative person who is cruel or tries bringing me down. 
  • I live in a small town outside of Toowoomba, Queensland - Australia! :)
  • I am a wife, a Mumma, a daughter, a sister & a best friend. 
  • I am not perfect, nor is my life - what I write here is at times just an edited version of my existence. 
  • I love writing, so I am very glad to be back 'blogging'.
My wonderful husband and I being a bit silly :)  

My whole world. Being her Mumma is the greatest joy in my life.
Daisy, Duke, Mishka & Spook.

So that's a little about me, so what about you? I want to know! Leave me something about you in the comments below - even just tell me what city/state/country you live in or let me know what you would like to read here! 
Thank you so much for reading, please be patient with me as I work on some content & a blogging schedule - trying to get back in the blogging game after being out of it for a year is a bit tough! So thank you for your patience!
Talk soon!! 
(Also if you are on Instagram come over and follow me, I post there regularly - @ModernWifeLife31)




3 comments:

  1. So good to have you back blogging!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellllllll you already know everything about me but I do have some blog requests :-)

    Would you please be able to share your housework schedules? I'm just starting to create daily and weekly plans for my home and would love some help on how you organise and time manage your housework :-)

    Dinner and lunch ideas and preparation!

    Recipes for your natural cleaning

    Ok that's me done for now haha I'm sure I'll have more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bindy,
    Thank you for sharing.
    After spotting you over on twitter I just wanted to come say hi! I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    I am staring a blog myself (on faith, family, homeschooling and home making), it should be up in the next week or so (God willing) I hope you will pop in for a visit when it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!
Have a lovely day!
x