Thursday, 13 April 2017

Easter 2017.

Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life.
Hello friends!
In celebration of Easter being days away I thought I would share some photos of my Easter decorations. 
The children have their Easter baskets set out ready for Mr. E. Bunny to stop by! 
These tiny bunnies were mine as a child. The original little pet shops - I wish they still looked this sweet.
Tommy's Easter basket is a miners helmet like what Daddy wears at work.
We haven't done a ton of Easter crafts as life has been so busy. But we have made some easter cards for our loved ones, did easter colouring ins & painted little bunny rabbits. 
We also made a delicious Easter cake! Oh my gosh, this cake is insanely good! It has been requested for Good Friday dinner with my best friend & also my husband has asked for 2 to take out to his work for his work mates to share on Easter Sunday as they will be working night shift. 

If you would love some ideas for easter crafts to do with your little loves, here are some we have done in previous years;
I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend & I pray you remember the true reason of Easter. 
I would love to see some of your Easter decorations, tag me or show me on my social media! 
Snap Chat; Bindy_30





 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!
Have a lovely day!
x